Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Reed Richards for Planned Parenthood

(This popped into my head today, and I'm tempted to send this to Marvel Comics just for the hell of it.)

Hello, I'm Reed Richards - husband, father, and leader of the Fantastic Four. When my wife, Susan and I had our first child our cosmically irradiated cells caused such complications that I was forced to seek out a control rod from one of our deadliest enemies, risking the destruction of our universe and his in the process. When our second child came along, I'm sad to say we lost her due to similar complications despite me battling a homicidal mad scientist in an attempt to acquire his aid. With our third child, which is actually our second child through some strange, alternate future crossover thingy that, quite frankly, not even I fully understand, the same complications arose forcing me to seek help from our deadliest enemy, allowing him to form a mystic bond with our daughter, the extent of which probably won't be known for years to come.

Well, it doesn't take a super genius to realize that having children can be a serious thing. That's why Susan and I have gone to Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood is teaching us the importance of planning our pregnancies so that, should we choose to grow our family again we might not have to engage another meglamaniacal homicidal madman or, God forbid, face the consequences should a suitable meglamaniacal homicidal madman not be available.

Whether your thinking of the safety and security of just your family or of the entire world and countless parallel universes, planning ahead is just smart. Call Planned Parenthood today and see how they can help you. The results could be ... fantastic.

Paid for by the Franklin Storm Foundation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home