Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life in Freefall: Just Another Weary Wednesday

Just got back from running the Wednesday night beer tasting at the wineshop and, boy, are my feet tired.

I know that's not the joke, but it's true. Wednesdays are rough because I'm in at 10:30 AM and out at 7:30 or 8:00 PM, and the whole day is schlepping and putting stuff away and arranging and preparing for the tasting. Now I know why working men held women in thrall for so long. How great it would be to come home and have your own personal domestic servant and sex slave preparing your dinner, readying your clothes, and keeping your place clean. How can human rights compete against that level of satisfied self-interest?

I should do some kind of work, but I might just go to bed early tonight. Yesterday, I developed a slight spasm in a teeny muscle under my right eye. It was there this morning. What I read online said stress and lack of sleep. What in the bloody hell did we do before the Internet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home