Life in Freefall: Jumping the Shark
Does anyone even blog anymore? Has Twitter and Facebook and texting killed it?
I don't Twitter (though I have an account). I don't even have the time to blog, which is one of the reasons I haven't been posting anything for ages. I'm currently working seven days a week, five days at the wineshop and two days on online classes. I'm also doing theater on the side.
When do I relax? When do I blog? When do I look for a real job? I kind of don't. Hence the other reason I'm not blogging. I don't really have many positive things to say these days. And who wants a blog where someone is kvetching and chronicling (needed spell check for that last word) their lameness?
Anyway, I'm going to look up my old "pagan roots of Easter" post.
I don't Twitter (though I have an account). I don't even have the time to blog, which is one of the reasons I haven't been posting anything for ages. I'm currently working seven days a week, five days at the wineshop and two days on online classes. I'm also doing theater on the side.
When do I relax? When do I blog? When do I look for a real job? I kind of don't. Hence the other reason I'm not blogging. I don't really have many positive things to say these days. And who wants a blog where someone is kvetching and chronicling (needed spell check for that last word) their lameness?
Anyway, I'm going to look up my old "pagan roots of Easter" post.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home