Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Morning Rundown

Well I have had a productive morning.

Fezzik woke me up at 6:30, as he is wont to do. I took my car to the mechanic, (Again!!) got the front tires moved to the back and two new tires put on the front. (Just under $200.) While waiting I got a conceptual handle on one of my classes. I had breakfast. I drove a friend to the airport. And then I did a little grocery shopping. Psycho! My inner slacker is apoplectic. Maybe that's why I have a sudden craving to watch Pulp Fiction, which, fortunately for my productivity, I do not own on DVD ... at least I don't think I do. (No! Don't go to Amazon! Don't go to Amazon!)

So the year has started. I'm sure that I am right and that my schedule is going to kill me. After having spent the last two years full time to now only be there twice a week ... it's insane. Yesterday I felt like I was going from thing to thing to thing to thing. I like my students though. This year they're a good bunch of kids. My Acting I class performed their first scenes (I've given them scenes right at the top so that I can see where people are.) and almost everyone was memorized.

Okay, now I have to figure out which of the many things that I could do I should do ... or whether I'll crumple to compulsion and buy up every movie Tarrentino has ever done (used of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home