Sunday, August 01, 2010

Back in the Bottle Again

Well, I have good news and bad news ... and they're the same thing.

The wineshop needed someone so I've picked up hours there and I'm back in charge of beer. Since the college is dropping me back to part-time this year, I'll need the extra income to keep me in rent and food. However, the way the schedule is going to work out might just kill me.

* Monday I do a full shift at the wineshop.

* Tuesday I teach.

* Wednesday I prepare for teaching Thursday and do a half shift at the wineshop.

* Thursday I teach, plus take students to see a play at night during the first semester.

* Friday I do a half shift at the wineshop.

* Saturday I prepare for Tuesday.

* Sunday I do a shift at the wineshop. No days off.

Say goodbye to taking some time to write. Life, for me, will suck indeed.

Oh shit! How'm I going to direct my show for school second semester? I'll have to shift my Monday, and maybe Friday hours.

Oh well, maybe I can make enough money to take a couple of playwriting classes next summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home