The Day the Music Died
Today is my last guitar lesson.
When I found out they were dropping me to part-time I started trimming down my budget. Just about everything went, not that I had much in the first place.
It turns out that I had four lessons left over that I'd already paid for in some way, so I've been taking them this month. I learned to play "Overjoyed" by Stevie Wonder. Now I don't know what to do.
It's my last lesson, and I've really enjoyed them. How do I go out? I don't want to start a new song that we can't finish. It seems wasteful just to sit there.
I don't know.
When I found out they were dropping me to part-time I started trimming down my budget. Just about everything went, not that I had much in the first place.
It turns out that I had four lessons left over that I'd already paid for in some way, so I've been taking them this month. I learned to play "Overjoyed" by Stevie Wonder. Now I don't know what to do.
It's my last lesson, and I've really enjoyed them. How do I go out? I don't want to start a new song that we can't finish. It seems wasteful just to sit there.
I don't know.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home