Friday, April 23, 2010

May Squirm

I'm not looking forward to what's coming up.

Every late April/early May we have our condensed semester that the school calls "May Term." Students take only one (maybe two) classes that meet for 3 hours every day. It's always a bit grueling, and I almost always find myself doing something new, flying by the seat of my pants.

Our final production of the year gets done during this time. It's usually something small, and there's a class called Problems in Production in which the whole purpose is to work on the show. My bosses teaches it every year ... well, every three years. On the fourth she takes students to London.

Guess which year this is

So, next week, it's just going to be me. Ginny's retired. Sam is ultra-part time. I will be the department. Yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home