Early Morning Tirade
@#*$!
Was it too much to @#$^'ing ask?
A job that I liked, that I could do ... I mean what the @#$# is this?
I graduate from college and it's a shitty world to find a job in. I get into the Internet Bubble that rises and bursts. I go back to school. I get out. I pull a retail job at a wineshop. I'm in my late 30s, with no savings, no retirement funds, working retail. I get this job, I think "Finally ... finally." I mean it's just a little something but maybe, really, maybe ...
@#^$!!
@#$6'ing country! $#*%'ing shitty economies! !@#$'ing what is it? Is it me? Do I not "envision abundance" enough? Do I not "embody the entrepreneurial spirit" enough? Do I not "actualize my potential" enough? Do I not "advocate for myself" enough? "Follow love instead of fear?" Do I not play by the rules enough? Do I not break the rules enough? Do I not risk enough? WHAT? We get a job. We work hard. We get by. Isn't that supposed to be what it's @#$&ing about!?!
Todd had this job for nine years! Nine years!! (It's not even full-time! Is it too much to ask? What? We want to rape your daughter, is that it? What, we want to cut off your children's hair for wigs? Is this what we're asking here, you gotta guard your gates so closely? Just gimme a ##$%%'ing job!) He moved from there to a better position. My boss, she #$#'ing grew up in that area. In high school she worked at the truck stop that's down 64. She went to that college, graduated, married one of her professors, went to grad school, got a job in that department, had kids. I mean, sure her life isn't all roses. No one's is, but at least she got to do a job that she liked in a town that she liked. I mean ... #$#&%#!!
#%#$ it! Just #$%& it!
Was it too much to @#$^'ing ask?
A job that I liked, that I could do ... I mean what the @#$# is this?
I graduate from college and it's a shitty world to find a job in. I get into the Internet Bubble that rises and bursts. I go back to school. I get out. I pull a retail job at a wineshop. I'm in my late 30s, with no savings, no retirement funds, working retail. I get this job, I think "Finally ... finally." I mean it's just a little something but maybe, really, maybe ...
@#^$!!
@#$6'ing country! $#*%'ing shitty economies! !@#$'ing what is it? Is it me? Do I not "envision abundance" enough? Do I not "embody the entrepreneurial spirit" enough? Do I not "actualize my potential" enough? Do I not "advocate for myself" enough? "Follow love instead of fear?" Do I not play by the rules enough? Do I not break the rules enough? Do I not risk enough? WHAT? We get a job. We work hard. We get by. Isn't that supposed to be what it's @#$&ing about!?!
Todd had this job for nine years! Nine years!! (It's not even full-time! Is it too much to ask? What? We want to rape your daughter, is that it? What, we want to cut off your children's hair for wigs? Is this what we're asking here, you gotta guard your gates so closely? Just gimme a ##$%%'ing job!) He moved from there to a better position. My boss, she #$#'ing grew up in that area. In high school she worked at the truck stop that's down 64. She went to that college, graduated, married one of her professors, went to grad school, got a job in that department, had kids. I mean, sure her life isn't all roses. No one's is, but at least she got to do a job that she liked in a town that she liked. I mean ... #$#&%#!!
#%#$ it! Just #$%& it!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home