Othello is up
Othello is up and it looks like it will entertain. There's at least one moment that I think we never really figured out, but that's not at all uncommon. It's a really strong cast, and I have no doubt that they will grown and deepen as the run goes on. Reports are that people are already finding it powerful and moving. I think some folks are also surprised at the elements of comedy we found in it.
There are one or two things I'd like to fix in this production, but now that it's up I don't know if I'll be able to. It'll be hard to let it go until I do, though - like I'm continually holding my breath. Even now when I'd like to relax and get some school work done, I'm going over the show in my head.
There are one or two things I'd like to fix in this production, but now that it's up I don't know if I'll be able to. It'll be hard to let it go until I do, though - like I'm continually holding my breath. Even now when I'd like to relax and get some school work done, I'm going over the show in my head.
1 Comments:
Congrats! Hope you enjoy a breather!
Post a Comment
<< Home