Thursday, July 24, 2008

Old Stomping or Snoring Grounds?

I just woke from a dream where someone was driving me through Philly (after we'd tried to help someone else build his lobster habitat (Don't ask. It was a dream.)), and we turned on to these roads that I really like. Now, awake I'm reflecting how much I loved that area and how I haven't been back there in so long. And here's the kicker ... I'm not sure if those roads and that area actually exists. I've got clear memories of them (at least as clear as you get for a place you haven't seen in a decade or so), but I think that place just might be a dream place.

The mind, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a few places like that. Places that I can clearly remember, and that I know exist only in my dreams. And I've visited them in my dreams multiple times over the years.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home