Monday, January 21, 2008

A Bump of Grump

Okay, I know I said I was going to try not to do a whole bunch of "Woe is Me" posts anymore ... but forgive me if I grump just a bit.

Remember when I said that I was right on the edge of keeping up with everything and the thing that worried me is something coming in from out of the blue that would just take time ... or something like that? How's about this for an example? What if I, say, had to backup all of my important files and erase and reload the operating system on my computer? I think that qualifies.

Going on right now, ladies and gentlemen!

Oy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn those computers!
All to heck!

Would they be PCs perchance?

-Lee

3:59 AM  
Blogger - caj said...

Nope. T'is a Mac mini. Yeah, I know! I leave the PC world and still have problems!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home