Friday, September 08, 2006

Making More Than Dinner

I thought up another one while I was making dinner ...


A woman walks into a bar and she is grim. I mean it, she is looking di-stressed and de-pressed. She sits down and orders the biggest, stiffest thing you can imagine. The bartender just says, "Rough time?" and the woman goes off.

"I have had it! My husband has given me his last straw! I swear that man has plucked my last nerve!"

"Sounds bad," says the bartender.

"You said it!" says the woman. "My husband is a low-down, no-good, mean, nasty, ornery, cantankerous son-of-a-bitch who after 13 years has finally succeeded in driving off the only woman in his life stupid enough to have tried to love him!"

"Well," says the bartender. "It might be hard now, but maybe this is a good thing for you."

The woman says, "A good thing!?! Now that she's kicked his lazy ass out, he'll probably want to come back!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home