Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Update

July Fourth, and I have the day off.

No rehearsal today, because someone was smart enough to point out to me at the start of things that today is a holiday. I tend not to celebrate holidays, which tends to bite me in the ass when making rehearsal schedules as I'll frequently schedule rehearsals on holidays and then end up cancelling them so that people can have their holidays, leaving us a rehearsal behind.

But no such doings today. I've already put extra time in at the wineshop to make up for the hours that I'm not working today. I've spent the morning writing up and sending off information for the program - bio, cast list, location of action, glossary, summary of the show. etc. I've cleaned my apartment (Yay!) And I've just taken some time to catch up on people's blogs. That was great, and I feel I should blog in return (which I guess I'm doing) but I'm so tired. Maybe I'll nap.

It's just occurred to me that I should write up the production crew names for the program. I could also prepare for Thursday's rehearsal ... sorry, dozed off for a minute there. Did someone say something about a nap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home