Thursday, May 25, 2006

What Happens When You Email Me

Hey Clinton.
How about Friday to meet? You and me and Peter and we'll talk turkey? Whatever that means? About the Playwrights Conference. Peter is really jazzed about your play - I still haven't read it all but certainly like what I have read. So is that okay? And then we can talk about whatever else you want. Let me know.
xxBoomie

Excellent! Friday I go to work at 11:30 a.m. and get off at 7:30 p.m. I take the 8:06 p.m. local to Stuttgart, making sure I sit in nothing closer to the front than the fourth car. I am to wear a brown overcoat and a gray felt cap. Before Stuttgart, I get off at Beetlesburg station to use the restroom around 8:40 p.m.. In the men's room, I am to leave my hat, coat, and valise by the sink across from the third stall from the left. I am then to go into the stall and wait. A contact whom I will not see will come into the men's room, knock two times on the stall, and exchange my valise, coat, and hat for his, and then board the train to continue onto Stuttgart. I am then to shave my beard and mustache, take his valise, coat, and hat, and take a green touring car outside and head for Vienna, where I am to secure two rooms anywhere I choose under the name "Herr Feinessdoffer". There I await contact. I should arrive in Vienna no later than 11:10 p.m. Anyone taking my hat, coat, or valise without knocking, I am to kill and leave in the fifth stall. Under no circumstances am I to open the valise. A shaving kit will be in the pocket of the coat. The keys to the car will be in the hat. What time works for you?
- caj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home