In the pot
Things are brewing. I might be getting involved in theater again. I might be getting my play out there. I might even direct.
Are these good things? Are these bad things? Would I be better off just sitting in my apartment, watching DVDs?
One thing we can all be sure of is, certainly I will face these things, as I face all things, with agressive courage, gusto, bone-chilling optimism and with the winning lust for life that is characteristic of me ...
... ... ...
... Okay, so that was your laugh for the day.
Are these good things? Are these bad things? Would I be better off just sitting in my apartment, watching DVDs?
One thing we can all be sure of is, certainly I will face these things, as I face all things, with agressive courage, gusto, bone-chilling optimism and with the winning lust for life that is characteristic of me ...
... ... ...
... Okay, so that was your laugh for the day.
2 Comments:
Bwah-hah-hah-hah!
Right, like I'm in a position to make fun. Damn ACS!
Can't wait to hear about the reading.
Are these rhetorical questions?
Is the Pope Catholic?
-Lee
Post a Comment
<< Home