Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Silver Linings

For a change of pace ...

Good Things That Have Happened to Me Recently


  1. Had forgotten but found out that the washer and dryer in my building aren't coin operated but free!

  2. Called to report my phone stolen and told I was eligible for a new phone at a fraction of the cost.

  3. Called to move up the time of my Internet installation, and person I talked to said there was a special where they waive the set up fee!

  4. No jail time.

  5. Broken window forced me to clean up and vaccum out my car, which is now squeaky clean!

  6. Away-living friend has been back in town for over a week.

  7. Got a check from publisher who published excerpts from some of my No Shame monlogues.

  8. Friend called me to record voice for exhibit at Monticello. My voice will be echoing around Mr. Jefferson's kitchens.

  9. Finally walked into restaurant/bar around the corner. Rogue Dead Guy Ale is on tap!

  10. Had to find things in my still-unpacked apartment and twice now they were in the first place I looked!

  11. Local prostitutes chose me as Biggest Charity Case of the Year. Free blowjobs for 2006!

  12. Your momma came over and rode me so hard, the next day people had to call me, "Trigger."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for a squeaky clean car! And now I will definitely have to go to Monticello sometime.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home