Doom Winner!
The results are in for the Lottery of Doom! The answer for the next misfortune to befall me is ... Extra Costs From My Recent Move-Out And Previous Habitation. (Knock over a piece of sensitive computer equipment that isn't yours, pay for it. Who knew?)
Now, this wasn't one of the provided guesses, but it was possible as a write-in. And quite frankly, we all should've seen this one coming. Come on, people! You'll have to use some imagination here! Anyway, we do have a winner! And she is ...
Ms. Edna Crubs from Lansing, MI! She was to only one to write-in "Lose Your Security Deposit", which was close enough. So Ms. Crubs wins the bottle of wine or beer, her choice.
Or at least she would if it weren't for a disqualification due to a tecchnicality. Unfortunately, Ms. Crubs, I have no idea who you are. You are obviously a lurker on this blog. which is only intended for friends of mine. According to our judge, Katherine Harris (fresh from her election managing stint for Florida in the 2000 presidential election, since we don't know you, your vote doesn't count.
I know, I know. It's unfair. And I've brought that up to Ms. Harris, who was kind enough to take time out from planning her sentate run to oversee this lottery. But she says that no one has brought any official complaint against her for the illegal vote disqualifications that she did in 2000 and 2004, so she doesn't see why she should give a damn about you. Sheesh! Floridians. What can you do?
Oh, well. Better luck next time, Edna. And for all the rest of you, keep guessing! Who knows what I may screw up next!
Now, this wasn't one of the provided guesses, but it was possible as a write-in. And quite frankly, we all should've seen this one coming. Come on, people! You'll have to use some imagination here! Anyway, we do have a winner! And she is ...
Ms. Edna Crubs from Lansing, MI! She was to only one to write-in "Lose Your Security Deposit", which was close enough. So Ms. Crubs wins the bottle of wine or beer, her choice.
Or at least she would if it weren't for a disqualification due to a tecchnicality. Unfortunately, Ms. Crubs, I have no idea who you are. You are obviously a lurker on this blog. which is only intended for friends of mine. According to our judge, Katherine Harris (fresh from her election managing stint for Florida in the 2000 presidential election, since we don't know you, your vote doesn't count.
I know, I know. It's unfair. And I've brought that up to Ms. Harris, who was kind enough to take time out from planning her sentate run to oversee this lottery. But she says that no one has brought any official complaint against her for the illegal vote disqualifications that she did in 2000 and 2004, so she doesn't see why she should give a damn about you. Sheesh! Floridians. What can you do?
Oh, well. Better luck next time, Edna. And for all the rest of you, keep guessing! Who knows what I may screw up next!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home