I'm Better, You Bet
This morning I took my last anti-biotic. By now there's no swelling, no coughing, no expectorating, and there is eating, drinking, breathing, and sleeping. I prefer the latter group to the former. This afternoon, I celebrated by having some of the booze I've been unable to touch for the last 10 days ... mmm ... tasty.
Thank you to everyone who enquired after me, sent their best wishes, and sympathetically listened to my complaining. I can now say that Strep Throat is like a black hole. It's disturbing enough to think about it off in the distance, but when it's right here with you, it really sucks!
Thank you to everyone who enquired after me, sent their best wishes, and sympathetically listened to my complaining. I can now say that Strep Throat is like a black hole. It's disturbing enough to think about it off in the distance, but when it's right here with you, it really sucks!
1 Comments:
That's great news, but does it mean no nwn for us?
Post a Comment
<< Home