Arrrgghh! This Sucks!
Arrrgghh! This Sucks!
I go right from work to reheasal, come home now, kick my feet up for an hour or two, and then pretty much go to bed to wake up the next morning and start things again. I have to plan time to go to the bank. I have to wonder when I will have the time to shop for a cheap boom box. How did I used to do this on a regular basis?
On top of that, today has been one of those Good News/Bad News days. The topper -- the good news is that over the last 48 hours, I've had three offers of gigs in Charlottesville that at least pay a little that involve theater. The bad news ... they all have to do with kids.
Doomed, I tell you. I'm doomed.
I go right from work to reheasal, come home now, kick my feet up for an hour or two, and then pretty much go to bed to wake up the next morning and start things again. I have to plan time to go to the bank. I have to wonder when I will have the time to shop for a cheap boom box. How did I used to do this on a regular basis?
On top of that, today has been one of those Good News/Bad News days. The topper -- the good news is that over the last 48 hours, I've had three offers of gigs in Charlottesville that at least pay a little that involve theater. The bad news ... they all have to do with kids.
Doomed, I tell you. I'm doomed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home