The Pain and the Passion
Dear Bloghouse Forum,
You'll never believe what happened to me the other day at the wineshop.
I was up at the register and with me was this beautiful, sexy woman with whom I work. Her name is Kelly.
It was near closing time. No one else was in the shop. We were at the register by the front door, so anyone could've come in at any second. I was just minding my own business, sitting down, taking a load off, sipping on a diet root beer, when all of a sudden Kelly turns and looks away from me with those eyes of hers, brown eyes that are at once both wide and piercing. Then she took in a deep breath, her full busom rising. Her supple, soft lips parted, and then she said ... "Boy, do my feet hurt."
"Wh, wh, what?" I replied, choking on my drink. She had just come out and said it.
"I said, 'My feet hurt.'" she said but this time turning towards me.
I was shocked. I never expected her to say such things to me and right out in the open like that, at work. But somehow, I was able to keep my cool and talk to her some more. "You mean, I'm not the only one? You're feet hurt too?"
"Oh, sure. Come on," she replied. "We're on our feet all day. Sometimes I go home so sore - my feet, my legs, my lower back. The other night, I went home and Chris and I were going to have dinner and then go for a walk. But as soon as I sat down I felt so tired, I didn't want to get up. It was worse when I just started working here. The first couple of weeks, I thought I was going to die."
At that point, I couldn't control myself anymore. I didn't care who saw us. She was rocking my world so much by the way she talked about her body that I lept out of my chair and danced around the register like an idiot ... until my back started to hurt a minute later and then I sat down again. Kelly stared straight at me and then said in that fluty, tender voice, "Are you okay?"
To this day, I can't believe it actually happened.
You'll never believe what happened to me the other day at the wineshop.
I was up at the register and with me was this beautiful, sexy woman with whom I work. Her name is Kelly.
It was near closing time. No one else was in the shop. We were at the register by the front door, so anyone could've come in at any second. I was just minding my own business, sitting down, taking a load off, sipping on a diet root beer, when all of a sudden Kelly turns and looks away from me with those eyes of hers, brown eyes that are at once both wide and piercing. Then she took in a deep breath, her full busom rising. Her supple, soft lips parted, and then she said ... "Boy, do my feet hurt."
"Wh, wh, what?" I replied, choking on my drink. She had just come out and said it.
"I said, 'My feet hurt.'" she said but this time turning towards me.
I was shocked. I never expected her to say such things to me and right out in the open like that, at work. But somehow, I was able to keep my cool and talk to her some more. "You mean, I'm not the only one? You're feet hurt too?"
"Oh, sure. Come on," she replied. "We're on our feet all day. Sometimes I go home so sore - my feet, my legs, my lower back. The other night, I went home and Chris and I were going to have dinner and then go for a walk. But as soon as I sat down I felt so tired, I didn't want to get up. It was worse when I just started working here. The first couple of weeks, I thought I was going to die."
At that point, I couldn't control myself anymore. I didn't care who saw us. She was rocking my world so much by the way she talked about her body that I lept out of my chair and danced around the register like an idiot ... until my back started to hurt a minute later and then I sat down again. Kelly stared straight at me and then said in that fluty, tender voice, "Are you okay?"
To this day, I can't believe it actually happened.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home