Ooch ... Eech ... Ouch ... Owww!
Sore ... Sore. sore. sore. Everything is sore. My back, my neck, my legs, my shoulders. I think I pulled a muscle in my side helping a friend move a filing cabinet last night. Ouch. One of my fingers is sore. If you are not the Little Dutch Boy, how in the hell do you get one of your fingers to be sore? Ugh, is there a massage therapist in the house? I thought this was getting easier. You know, I was going to do all these things tomorrow, but now I might just sit on my ass ... oh wait .... shit! Tomorrow's the readthrough of Noises Off from 1-6. Goddamit! I'm so going to regret this stage management thing.
1 Comments:
silly man. if you're sore, go soak in a tub w/some epson salts, then rub down w/flex-all. How d'you think us aging active types cope?
If your finger is sore, you likely banged it (you neglected to mention the amount of alcohol that was involved in moving said file cabinet) ;-) Take some arnica, and put some ice /heat on it, if it doesn't feel better in a few days, it may be sprained, no biggie, just inconvenient.
thanks for sending us off in style, cj!xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home