Spoletto, Day 3
So, now it's Day 3 of Piccolo Spoletto. The other No Shame people here are great. Seriously, they are champs. One of the great things about No Shame is that it pulls in "non-theatre people". So, we've got all these folks who are very down-to earth and are just here to have a good time. Our audiences keep increasing. For today's matinee we sold 28 tickets, the most we've sold so far.
Charleston itself remains difficult. Yesterday, I went walking for what felt like blocks and blocks. Every block I could I relaxed my back. Soon I will know every stoop in a three block radius. I found one of Charleston's two comic book stores. It's quite nice. This morning, my back hurts less, though it was still very tight. Now my legs are tired and my back is tired ... and I guess I am as well.
Our performances are decent if not good. I hope we get more audience. Tonight, we perform again.
On the non-Spoletto front, I got a job ... boy have I been waiting long to be able to say that. I'll be working at the Market Street Wine Shop. I start 6/15/05. Let's hope by then I'll be able to walk a block or stand 5 minutes without dying.
Oh well, better go off and catch some dinner before tonight's show.
Charleston itself remains difficult. Yesterday, I went walking for what felt like blocks and blocks. Every block I could I relaxed my back. Soon I will know every stoop in a three block radius. I found one of Charleston's two comic book stores. It's quite nice. This morning, my back hurts less, though it was still very tight. Now my legs are tired and my back is tired ... and I guess I am as well.
Our performances are decent if not good. I hope we get more audience. Tonight, we perform again.
On the non-Spoletto front, I got a job ... boy have I been waiting long to be able to say that. I'll be working at the Market Street Wine Shop. I start 6/15/05. Let's hope by then I'll be able to walk a block or stand 5 minutes without dying.
Oh well, better go off and catch some dinner before tonight's show.
1 Comments:
At least your Hell's improving. My Heaven just became Hell. Won't go into it here.
But congratulations on the job!
Oh, and re your last post's "the last kid to get picked" - my sympathies. In a big way. How many people can say they were the last to get picked through one elementary school, two middle schools, and one high school - and I'm sure that if "picking" had been done at all at CSW it would have been two high schools!
Post a Comment
<< Home