Thursday, March 17, 2005

My Position on Dyslexic Dogs



So, I have the coolest friends.

At the very least, they find the coolest stuff like this site, which is full of quizzes, including a quiz on what religion you are. Here's how I rated.

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof).

Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism


79%

atheism


75%

Buddhism


67%

Satanism


50%

Paganism


25%

Christianity


17%

Judaism


17%

Hinduism


0%

Islam


0%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com



Pretty interesting, huh? I notice that the quiz doesn't examine any Native American or African derived religions, though. :( If I practiced Santeria, for instance, I wonder how I would rate. Also, how can I rate so low on Islam when I score the same on Christianity and Judaism?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home