Two Shows, No Waiting
Pressed for time these days. I'm now working on both shows with a 1.5 hour dinner break in between rehearsals. I've started driving my car to and from the theatre in order to maximize my dinner break time or to be able to sneak trips to the bank, post office, or grocery store on dinner break. Not wanting to give up the whole "walking is good for the soul or maybe just the waistline" dream, I've been walking in the morning just for the sake of ... gasp ... exercise. (Shudder)
So, I walk in the morning. Doing that and showering, etc. is about 1.5 hours. I could have a morning meeting or errands. Then I'm in rehearasal for one show from 12-5, dinner break, next rehearsal from 6:30-11:30, end of the day. I'm close to finishing the first draft of my thesis. I'll look forward to time today and tomorrow to do that.
So, I walk in the morning. Doing that and showering, etc. is about 1.5 hours. I could have a morning meeting or errands. Then I'm in rehearasal for one show from 12-5, dinner break, next rehearsal from 6:30-11:30, end of the day. I'm close to finishing the first draft of my thesis. I'll look forward to time today and tomorrow to do that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home