Thesis, Me-sis, Schmesis
When I'm not in rehearsal, I'm doing one of three things:
1. I'm checking email, blogs, and online news ... and thus not writing my thesis.
2. I'm watching DVDs ... and thus not writing my thesis.
3. I'm writing my thesis.
If there's one thing that I don't like writing about it's me. "I did this. Then I did that. Then I did this. And here's another thing I did." Yuck! It just feels like self-centered crap. There are so many better people and things to write about, but noooo. The UVA MFA director thesis is supposed to be us looking at our work over the past three years. Well, dumbass, why don't you just look at my work! That should tell you more about it than I could! I mean, I've done the work. I've sweated the work. The work is the work. Why should I have to drone on talking about it?
Sheesh! The hoops we go through to get the paper.
1. I'm checking email, blogs, and online news ... and thus not writing my thesis.
2. I'm watching DVDs ... and thus not writing my thesis.
3. I'm writing my thesis.
If there's one thing that I don't like writing about it's me. "I did this. Then I did that. Then I did this. And here's another thing I did." Yuck! It just feels like self-centered crap. There are so many better people and things to write about, but noooo. The UVA MFA director thesis is supposed to be us looking at our work over the past three years. Well, dumbass, why don't you just look at my work! That should tell you more about it than I could! I mean, I've done the work. I've sweated the work. The work is the work. Why should I have to drone on talking about it?
Sheesh! The hoops we go through to get the paper.
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ahem.
What I meant to say was ...
And here I thought this post would have something to do with Mises.
Post a Comment
<< Home