Monday, January 31, 2005

First Draft Done

So I woke up around 6:30 a.m. (PST). I had some cereal, goofed off for a couple of hours, and then fell to editing the five existing chapters of my thesis (one for every semester) a little after 9 a.m. A little after 4:30 p.m., (with no break) I finished. I put the puppy into one document, double spaced it, gave a cursory read to UVA's policies on officially formatting and turning in theses and disertations, spent healthy number of minutes uttering things like "assholes" and "stick up their asses", and emailed the sucker off to Bob (Chapel).

Yippee! Maybe I'll have a few days to actually write some of the other things I've been wanting to write.

2 Comments:

Blogger AC said...

Yay. Congrats, CJ.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get down with your bad talented self!
Looking forward to what gets written next.

:)Lee

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home